This company is on our watch list because there is no insider buying on the open market despite SP being an all time low. Insider buying is important because it shows shareholders that management is willing to buy at the same levels. After all, if management isn't buying the opportunity, why should shareholders?
If we see management buying in big (>$100K), we will immediately invest in this company and give it our rating.
FN Summary: Lead asset (Haduvio) is in P3 testing for Pruritis associated with Prurigo Nodularis, which represents a $3B global market. Haduvio is being tested as the first orally administered drug for Pruritis. P3 results are due Q2 2022. Company is also testing Haduvio for Chronic Cough in IPF, which is in Phase 2, and results due Q2 2022. Trevi market cap is only $30M, which is an all time low since going public in 2019.
Table of Contents
This company hits most the right spots!
High Institutional Ownership
Good Phase 2
Recent Insider Buying
Decent Cash (as of July 2021)
SP at all time low (as of Sept 2021)
Completion of Phase 3 enrollment ~ 4th Q 2021
Countdown Timer 👇
Caveat! Stock movement can be very finicky and, at times, seemingly random. This is FN's best explanation of the price movement.
Cash on Hand
Est Monthly Cash Burn
just an estimate
Est Cash End of Dec 2022
Enough cash until (expected) 4Q enrollment completion, but not enough until P3 readout.
Products & Sales Potential
For Context: Trevi Tx Market Cap ~ $18M as of Jan 14, 2022
Yes, we know. This is the boring part of the page. But, it is also the most important. Read this: Importance of Management
- Co-founder and has served as a member of our board of directors and as our President and Chief Executive Officer since our inception in March 2011.
- Previously, Ms. Good served at Penwest Pharmaceuticals, where she held various positions including President and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
- Currently serves on the board of Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly traded rare disease company.
- Ms. Good previously served on the board of Juniper Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly traded healthcare company, from September 2017 until it was acquired in August 2018.
- Currently serves as a board member of the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA), a patient advocacy group advancing treatments for the cure of Friedreich’s Ataxia, and is as the Treasurer for a non-profit organization, Newtown Youth and Family Services, which provides mental health services and programs to support the community.
- Ms. Good is also one of the board members of the newly-formed Executive Women in Bio, CT Chapter and is a Co-Chair of the New Haven Regional Bioscience Collaborative.
- Thomas Sciascia, M.D. is our co-founder, and has served as our Chief Medical Officer since our inception in March 2011.
- Previously, Dr. Sciascia was the Senior Vice President of Clinical Development and Regulatory and Chief Medical Officer at Penwest.
- Prior to joining Penwest, Dr. Sciascia worked at Quintiles, Inc. as a consultant to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Dr. Sciascia also worked as Medical Director at Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc. (later acquired by Shire Pharmaceuticals Group plc).
- David Meeker, M.D. has served as a member of our board of directors and our chairman since July 2017.
- Dr. Meeker has served as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, a biopharmaceutical company, since July 2020.
- Prior to joining Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Dr. Meeker was Chief Executive Officer and director of KSQ Therapeutics, Inc., from September 2017 to July 2020 and worked at Sanofi Genzyme from October 2011 to June 2017, in a variety of roles, including President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme, a Sanofi Company from October 2011 until January 2016, as a member of Sanofi’s Executive Committee from 2012 to June 2017 and as Executive Vice President and head of Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi’s specialty care unit with responsibility for rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology franchises, from January 2016 to June 2017.
- Prior to the acquisition of Genzyme by Sanofi in 2011, Dr. Meeker worked at Genzyme Corporation, beginning in 1994 as medical director, and held positions of increasing responsibility, ultimately serving as Chief Operating Officer.
- Prior to joining Genzyme, Dr. Meeker was director of the Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic and an Assistant Professor of medicine at Ohio State University. Dr. Meeker has served as a director of Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company, since November 2015 and as its chairman of the board since April 2017.
- He has served as Chairman of Pharvaris, a publicly traded company, since January 2021 . Dr. Meeker has also served as a director of MyoKardia, Inc., a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company, from June 2017 to December 2020.